We're giving away a trip for 2 to the Melbourne Grand Prix
Competition now closed - congratulations to Peter of Wellington who has won the trip to Melbourne!
New year, new us!
To celebrate the launch of our brand new website, we are giving away a trip for 2 to the Melbourne Grand Prix 2020.
For every order made in January you will go in the draw to win flights, accommodation and tickets to the March 2020 Grand Prix in Melbourne!
Just make sure you are subscribed to Vype NZ’s mailing list when you checkout online and you’re in the draw.
*Terms and Conditions
Vype are giving you the chance to win a trip to Melbourne for you and a friend (both must be aged 18 and over) to attend the Rolex 2020 F1 Grand Prix. Just subscribe to Vype NZ’s mailing list and place any order online at www.vype.co.nz between 10am Wednesday 1 January 2020 and 11:59pm Friday 31 January 2020 and you’re in the draw (“Promotion”).
WHO CAN ENTER:
To enter the Promotion, participants must:
a) Be smokers or vapers aged 18 years or older at the time of entry (all people travelling need to be 18 years or older);
b) Be eligible under the Standard Promotion Rules as set out below;
c) Be residents of New Zealand and have a valid and current passport; and
d) Be available to travel on the dates specified below.
Hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Entrants”.
The Promoter, including employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, or the Promoter’s associated companies (including its advertising agencies employees and their immediate families) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, child or parent.
The Promotion starts at 10am on Wednesday 1 January 2020 and ends at 11:59pm on Friday 31 January 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER:
1. To enter, Eligible Entrants must subscribe to Vype NZ’s mailing list and place any order on the Vype website online at www.vype.co.nz within the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Entry”). Completion of the aforementioned steps within the Promotion Period will put them in the draw to win the Prize Package as set out below.
2. Eligible Entrants will receive one (1) entry in the draw for every order placed during the Promotion Period.
The “Prize Package” contains and is limited to the following:
• Return flights for two (2), travelling on Air New Zealand (Economy Class) departing from the Eligible Entrant’s nearest International Airport in New Zealand on Thursday 12 March 2020 to Melbourne, Australia and returning on Monday 16 March 2020 to the same Airport of the outgoing flight;
• 3-day Grandstand tickets for two (2), to the 2020 Melbourne Formula 1 Grand Prix to be held at Albert Park Circuit, South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia on 13-15 March 2020;
• Accommodation for 4 nights at a 4 Star Hotel (Queen Double Room) at a location in Melbourne;
• Daily buffet breakfast at the 4 Star Hotel; and
• Return transfers from the Hotel in Melbourne to the Grand Prix.
WINNING THE PRIZE PACKAGE:
1. Only the Eligible Entrant who entered the Promotion during the Promotion Period can go in the draw to win the Prize Package. The Winner will be drawn at 10am on Monday 3 February 2020 by the Promoter’s Digital Executive at the Promoter’s offices (“Prize Draw”). The Digital Executive will randomly select one entry from all Qualifying Entries (“Winner”).
2. All entries are subject to verification by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, who tampers with the entry process or who submits any fraudulent or intentionally provides incorrect information. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter may disqualify from the Promotion any entries that contain offensive or inappropriate behaviour or language, or that may damage the reputation of the Promoter, as determined by the Promoter in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
3. The Promoter will contact the Winner by way of an email within 24 hours of the Prize Draw. If the Winner does not respond within 24 hours of the email using the directions provided in the email, the Prize Package will be forfeited, and the Promoter may select another Winner. By participating in this Promotion, the Winner consents to the Promoter contacting them using this channel.
4. To claim the Prize Package, the Winner must provide the Promoter with their and their companion’s email address, mobile phone number, and confirmation of their eligibility (i.e. copy of their New Zealand driver’s license or a copy of their passport), via email to email@example.com. If this information is not provided within two (2) days of the Winner being contacted (and confirmation given by the Promoter to the Winner that they are in fact the Winner and the Winner has accepted the Prize Package), the Winner will be considered to have forfeited the Prize Package.
5. Confirming the Prize Package details (including flight times, location of Hotel and travel arrangements) will be arranged directly between the Winner and the Promoter after the Winner and their companion’s eligibility has been confirmed and the Prize Package accepted. The Prize Package is subject to the Winner promptly providing to the Promoter all correct information as requested.
6. The Winner and their chosen companion must travel together. Any changes to travel dates, flight times, Hotel accommodation, travel transfers will be at the cost of the Winner.
7. Neither the Promoter (including its officers, employees, agents, related bodies corporate) nor any other person or party associated with this Promotion (including Instagram and Facebook) will be liable (including in tort) to any person in any way in relation to this Promotion including, without limitation, any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from an act of negligence) due to any changes to the activity schedule for any reason, including changes to the date, time, location, any death or personal injury howsoever suffered or sustained, the cancellation or postponement for any reason of the Prize Package, or this Promotion and the quality of goods or services supplied by any third party, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
8. The Winner takes the Prize Package entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize Package. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize Package. Where the Prize Package has associated terms and conditions, the Winner accepts the Prize Package subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
PRIZE PACKAGE AND TRAVEL CRITERIA:
1. Travel is not eligible for any frequent flyer rewards (i.e. Airpoints Dollars), upgrades, companion redemption or credit of tier status.
2. Once bookings are confirmed no changes are permitted (unless agreed by the Promoter).
3. Flights in relation to the Prize Package will be subject to Air New Zealand’s General Terms and Conditions of carriage. To view, visit www.airnz.co.nz.
4. The Prize Package is non-transferable (unless agreed to by the Promoter) and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or credit.
5. Where the Winner and their companion are unavailable or unable to travel on the dates set out above or be available for the dates of the 2020 Grand Prix in Melbourne, no alternative prizes or travel dates will be offered and the Prize Package will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternate Winner.
6. Other conditions may apply and will be advised at the time of booking.
7. The airline tickets as part of the Prize Package includes GST and taxes.
8. The Winner and their companion will be responsible for any expenses not expressly included in the Prize Package, including, transfers to and from their place of residence, expenses such as spending money, additional snacks, drinks and meals above what is provided, additional transport from what has been provided, laundry charges, additional activities, incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the Prize Package), gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize Package. The Winner and companion MUST have valid documentation at the time of travel, including but not limited to valid passports and Visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities (including any costs associated with delay, will be the sole responsibility of the Winner). If either traveler requires a Visa to enter Australia, this is the responsibility of the traveler, not the Promoter. The traveler must ensure this is obtained with plenty of time before the departure date.
9. Flight tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of each airline and are subject to seasonal embargos. The flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airline's departure city and their current flight schedule. Unless otherwise specified, the air travel is economy class.
10. If the Prize Package (or any part of the Prize Package) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize Package (or that part of the Prize Package) with a Prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The approximate value of the Prize Package is NZD6,000.
11. The Prize Package must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a Winner is unable to use any part of the Prize Package as stated. In the event that the Prize Package specified in this Promotion becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value. Any part of the Prize Package is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash, credit or any other goods or services. Any part of the Prize Package cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter.
12. The Winner and companion will at all times act responsibly so as not to harm the reputation of the Promoter while taking up the Prize Package. This includes observing standards of social responsibility while consuming alcohol.
1. These terms and conditions may be amended, and the Promotion terminated at any time by the Promoter without any notice.
2. The Promoters’ decisions on all entry and promotion matters are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Attendance of the Winner and their companion at the events is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of the venue and any other third-party service providers responsible for the event. The Winner and their companion agree to comply with all terms and conditions and any reasonable instructions given by such third parties.
4. Participants grant the Promoter permission to collect and use their name, photograph, voice and film recordings in which they appear, in connection with the Promotion or while attending the Grand Prix and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. This includes the right to use on the Promoter’s websites (including vype.co.nz), Vype Facebook pages, Vype Instagram page, on any other Promoter page on a social media platform, on air and other publications of the Promoter.
STANDARD PROMOTION OR COMPETITION RULES
2. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram or Facebook. Any information provided by an Entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. Eligible Entrants release Instagram and Facebook from all liability in relation to this promotion.
3. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the Prize Package will be forfeited.
5. Vype electronic cigarettes may be hazardous to health and contain nicotine which is addictive. Vype electronic cigarettes are not suitable for use by: persons under the age of 18; persons who are allergic/sensitive to nicotine; pregnant or breast-feeding women; persons who should avoid using tobacco or nicotine products for medical reasons; or persons with an unstable heart condition, severe hypertension or diabetes. Keep Vype products out of reach of children.
6. This promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law.
7. The Promotor is Vype, New Zealand, under its parent British American Tobacco (New Zealand) Limited of PO Box 2618, Auckland 1140, New Zealand.